Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just bought my first module and experienced the kindness of the Eurorack community!
Staff
#1
0
0
Just bought my first module and experienced the kindness of the Eurorack community!

So I wanted to start out with Eurorack but didn't initially want to spend a ton of money, I was hoping for less than £750 at first. All I really wanted was an oscillator, and something to affect the sound, either a filter, distortion, or something like that. Now, I already had a MIDI keyboard. A Keylab49 by Arturia.

​

Anyways, I went on Ebay to see if I could find any gems to start off. I found a guy selling a 1010 Music Synthbox, with 3 SD cards with each of the firmware on it and a MIDI cable. He was selling it for £380. I couldn't resist so I clicked 'Buy It Now' straight away. I know I want to create melodic... glitchy... distorted... spicy sounds (and some neat drones and atmospheres for my music. So I mentioned to him that it was my first module, and he threw in a spare low pass gate he had lying around!

I also went to Gear4Music to order one of those TipTop Audio Happy Ending Kits.

​

I'm here bouncing around, eager to get started!

submitted by /u/Hashtagpulse
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mix Bus Plugins: Processors for Channel ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2