Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help me make a 500 series system?
Staff
#1
0
0
Help me make a 500 series system?

I’m intending on filling up an,

Aphex USB 500(box+interface)

I’d like the ability to record vocals but, really am just trying to run the main outputs/master out thru The lunchbox to give it more life and color, grit etc

...then record print track back IN the audio interface.

90 percent of the time I’m just sending dry samples out of daw into HW units and back into daw.

I was thinking this,

Crane Song Falcon

Neve portico 542

Neve portico 517

Elysia Karakter or Mprressor xfliter?

I’ve heard good things about radial komit?

I can fit 4 modules in this box, what should I get?

Again I don’t really make music with anything acoustic, literally just fire samples and midi keyboard sending them to ideally...my 500 series beef-er

submitted by /u/synthmoney
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5