Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buying a used organelle?
Staff
#1
0
0
Buying a used organelle?

Hello! I’m torn between the choice of buying a discounted although used Organelle, or waiting to save up enough money to buy an Organelle M. Since money is a concern, I want to make a wise decision about my purchase. This would also be my first step towards synthesis of any kind. I am aware that there is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to the organelle, one that I feel like I would enjoy. So my question, for those of you that know more about this device is, would it be a mistake to jump the gun and buy an earlier version? are the capabilities of it so much more so limited than those of its successor that one would say Id be missing out on features that make the newer version much more easy to work with? I’m willing to wait, but seeing all their patches makes me much more so eager to get it. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/pxlvndr95
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16