Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What to get?
Staff
#1
0
0
What to get?

So my tax return this year is looking pretty good, so I figured I would get some new modules and things to go with them, however, what to get? Here are the contestants: 1. Make noise Morphagene. 2. Polyend tracker (Once it comes out) 3. Basimullus Iteritas Alter

I generally make a lot of acid techno and soundscape stuff, if that helps in the decision.

The things I’m sure I’ll get are: Erica synths Pico DSO, for some FX.

The Behringer interface module from their system 500, to get an actual output.

Arturia Keystep, for the live playing and sequencing parts.

For some reference, here is my current setup: Behringer Neutron. Mutable instruments Plaits. Intellijel metropolis. Doepfer linear mixer. Mutable instruments links. Arturia drumbrute impact.

If you have any other ideas for what i should get, please let me know, I’m still kind of new to this thing.

Yours truly

submitted by /u/Zuikos
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3