Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TG33 rackmount equivalent?
Staff
#1
0
0
TG33 rackmount equivalent?

Hey guys, long time lurker

So, I'm looking to add some (slightly dated sounding) digital crunch to my setup, and I'm a little lost in the sauce. I like the sound of the Yamaha TG33 a lot, but I wish there was a rackmount version, AND I feel like the prices have gotten a little silly for how lofi the instrument is. I know the vector synthesis on the korg wavestation (in this case I'd be looking at the A/D or SR) is pretty similar, but all of the videos I've watched give me the impression that the sound is actually pretty subdued, and not very fuzzy. Is there a rackmount TG33 that I'm missing? Or some really nasty bank of patches for the Wavestation?

submitted by /u/butthole_sun
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2