Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A-110-6 as main oscillator?
Staff
#1
0
0
A-110-6 as main oscillator?

Hello everyone

I’ve had a behringer neutron for a year now. I’ve used it as my main synth voice to compliment my 2 x 84 HP sample-oriented system. The thing is that I’m looking for an alternative oscillator.

The neutron is fine, but I find that it generally sounds a bit weak (it has to do with the neutron’s delay-circuit - it dilutes the sound of the oscillator, even if it is closed. I can patch around it on the patch bay, but it annoys me).

A couple of weeks ago I began looking for an alternative to the Neutron. I looked around a bit and stumbled upon the A-110-6 from Doepfer. It seems awesome and complex (in a positive way).

Does anyone have experience with the A-110-6 - and If you have, would you recommend it? Or are there better alternatives in the same price range?

Hope you can help me out.

submitted by /u/tiredbuthappytoo
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22