Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hydrasynth (keyboard) v. Modor NF-1m
Staff
#1
0
0
Hydrasynth (keyboard) v. Modor NF-1m

So I bought the mini Modor not too long ago because I found a screaming deal locally. Also recently picked up a Hydrasynth because I can use it without a MIDI controller in a band context. I'm noticing a decent amount of overlap between the two, granted I'm not even close to mastering either. But both have FM capabilities and formant filters. The Hydrasynth is easier to program with all the knobs and less menu-diving but having not really scratched the surface on the mini Modor, I'm wondering if I'm doing it a disservice by leaving it on my desk and going out gallivanting with the ASM to band practices.

Is the Modor NF-1m worth keeping around?

submitted by /u/killthehippies45
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5