Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A collection of the weirdest modules, what are they and what do you think?
Staff
#1
0
0
A collection of the weirdest modules, what are they and what do you think?

https://preview.redd.it/v9sy7j19ij461.jpg?width=613&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1186e6658d26b7c8b9c54e6363f58c3effdfbc23

I found this rack on a website about oddball modules and since the link to Modulargrid is down I was wondering if someone can help me identify them? I know a lot of them are either ERD, Gieskes and Folktek but I still am curious about the rest. I'm especially wondering what the hell the huge Saturn is in the third row and if it's an actual module or something passive. Also thoughts about the rack are more than welcome, it's some insane shit imo and I'd love to hear from people who own one or a few.

submitted by /u/Pangarfnn
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15