Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Behringer Neutron issues ?
Staff
#1
0
0
Behringer Neutron issues ?

Hi everyone, I would like to ask for information. I bought my first hardware synth, the behringer neutron (i'm a poor guy). I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and have noticed a few things you could tell me about. The most annoying one concerns the filter, when I go over half the resonance pot I hear a lot of crackling noises. I have searched the web but I still have doubts if it is a normal thing (ie of all neutrons) or maybe my unit is defective. Beyond this I have noticed that sometimes the att2 has an effect on the pwm also of the other waves and not only on those on which it should feel, and other times even if the pot is at a minimum I always feel lfo running. Could you give me some clarification? Should I send it back? Tnx Smile

submitted by /u/ensichei
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1