Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help with DIY Synthesizers!
Staff
#1
0
0
Help with DIY Synthesizers!

Ok, I really want to get into hardware synths and mainly the modular synthesizers. So I looked into some things and then I saw the prices. A month ago I joined this sub and it sparked my interested again. I started looking online for DIY stuff and came across this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLxpOEG08QQ

My budget for music is something like €50 per month (and I already saved up some money), so I don't have much to spend. That's why I'm looking into building everything myself.

The most important thing that my synth should have is some way to use it with Ableton Live (because that's still my way of making music). Ideally I would like to be able to send midi notes from Ableton and also send midi control from Ableton and use that as CV.

The video above has some links in the description but I don't really understand any of it. Does anybody have advice on where to start building?

submitted by /u/TWBoom_
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9