Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I've made a quick and dirty web controller for the Korg NTS-1
Staff
#1
0
0
I've made a quick and dirty web controller for the Korg NTS-1

As the title says I've made a web controller and sequencer for the Korg NTS-1, it's a beta, but if it's useful for enough people I will update it to make more robust and functional, so let me know.

It's installable (PWA) and works offline.

https://preview.redd.it/xyrjkrru0nd61.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=c0b9427f1320ed7782e0f780f94fc53e184f6312

At the moment, selectors assume the synth has only the default oscilators and effects. I'm trying to decode Sysex messages to be able to read user oscilators and effects, but I think it'll be almost impossible for me.

Feel free to request features or report bugs.

submitted by /u/oskrpnk
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:38 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:38 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:38 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:38 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:38 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:38 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:38 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mix Bus Plugins: Processors for Channel ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Novation FLpad: New Grid Controllers Tur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2