Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Prophet REV2 vs Prophet 5 Rev 4
Staff
#1
0
0
Prophet REV2 vs Prophet 5 Rev 4

Prophet REV2 - $1399 (Desktop)

Prophet 5 Rev 4 - $2499 (Desktop)

I'm trying to understand why someone would buy the new Prophet 5 over the Rev2. Obviously you're missing out on the Sequential name, but I'm trying to figure out how similar these synths are. For my $1100, what am I getting exactly?

I can tell from a cursory glance that I'm actually losing 3 voices (8 voice polyphony vs. 5 voices) I'm curious if anyone owns both or perhaps the Rev 2 and Prophet 6 as I don't know if the 5 is available yet.

submitted by /u/Syntax-error6502
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 22