Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Microfreak vs VST's
Staff
#1
0
0
Microfreak vs VST's

I've been hearing a lot of talk of the Arturia Microfreak lately and for the price it seems like a good synth. But I heard it's digital, so I'm wondering how the Microfreak's digital sound compares to VST's such as Diva or Massive X, both of which I have? Is there much of a difference?

One reason I ask is because I'm looking for a beginner synth. I want an analog synth for the warm and fat sound. I also want to be able to create pads so I need polyphony. Although digital, the Microfreak has peaked my interest due to it's price tag of $300. But if my VST's sound just as good or better than the Microfreak, then I may as well get an analog synth instead.

Anyways, what do you guys think of the Microfreak vs VST's?

submitted by /u/capsshield123
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8