Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Qu-Bit Bloom question
Staff
#1
0
0
Qu-Bit Bloom question

Hi everyone,

After checking the web without any luck, I figured I'd ask here. Are there any Bloom users out there who know how to program rests in a sequence? I can turn off steps, but all that happens is that the first note continues to sound through the muted steps. What I'm looking for are actual silences, and can't seem to figure out how to do it. I've also tried fiddling with the gate but no luck. What am I doing wrong?

submitted by /u/privatehell36
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5