Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Midi routing/filtering question - Drumbrute Impact -> Circuit through Ableton?
Staff
#1
0
0
Midi routing/filtering question - Drumbrute Impact -> Circuit through Ableton?

So I recently got a Drumbrute Impact. Fun little machine, especially the sequencer. The only gripe I have is the rather weak snare so I was thinking about adding my Circuit into the equation. Is there a way for the 'brute to trigger the snare (and only the snare) on the Circuit? I run all my gear through Ableton, maybe there's some kind of midi routing/filtering trick which makes this possible. I don't want to program patterns on both machines, that will only lead to confusion down the line - and will limit how much I can abuse the random, roll and loop functions on the 'brute.

submitted by /u/BFBeast666
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
WeissKlang reveal KlangFormer 2
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
TC Electronic 2290: The U2 Delay
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9