Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Modular Drum Machine (A severe module addiction)
Staff
#1
0
0
Modular Drum Machine (A severe module addiction)

As I find myself falling further and further into obsessive compulsive behavior towards modular I had a thought about making a drum rack, I was thinking of pulling the trigger on a Rytm either MKI or MKII but buying a drum machine is a reasonable sane thing for a person to do, so now I’d like to hear some opinion on modular drums and experiences. So far my eye is on either a metron or an Erica synths drum sequencer due to the fact I love percentage style triggers and the XOX style of drum to lay a foundation before just destroying it with modulation, modules I’m currently reading about are the Queen of Pentacles and Basimilus which seem to the be the popular choices but I need more, MOOOOOORE!

As far as music style, everything from spacey 70s electronic to gnarly break core to just plain weird clicks and pops.

Modular is ruining my life and I’m ok with it.

Cheers!

submitted by /u/Massiveboaners
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:44 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5