Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate this rack x
Staff
#1
0
0
Rate this rack x

Hello!

Pretty self explanatory - before I put this together and order a few extra modules, please let me know if I’ve made any glaring errors or anything.

All feedback appreciated :-)

I’m really into the analog side of modular rather than the crazy digital side - I suppose it’s not too far away from a standard fixed architecture synth but I can get creative with the routings/ modulation and stuff.

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1513946

submitted by /u/aroadsuk
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
sE Electronics V8: A Premium Stage Mic w...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0