Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Eurorack start
Staff
#1
0
0
Eurorack start

Hello everyone!

I have been contemplating getting a eurorack system to create techno with (along with my beloved digitakt) for a while now and this is the system I came up with. I would like to know what you guys think. I am far from understanding everything about every modules that I have put in my rack so this is my way of starting small.

Am I missing anything crucial ? Do you have comments or recommendations ?

Thanks a lot for any feedback.

https://preview.redd.it/fjofh1y7ulo61.jpg?width=729&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=43017262280414479733748eae0f8d850a556847

submitted by /u/grishhndj
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3