Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Op1 Digitakt Akai Force Please Please Help If Can ??????️
Staff
#1
0
0
Op1 Digitakt Akai Force Please Please Help If Can ??????️

Hello

I am a total noob at these things, some people havee been really kind to help me understand but I am still totally lost on how to do this..

I have a Digitakt, Op1 and a Force I have overbridge, Ableton live I have a native Instruments interface, a yamaha mixer I am getting a midi host

How do I time sync them all together with the Digitakt as the main??

(I was told it sends a continuous clock message)

I would like to use the digitakt as the main sequencer, the op1 for sending synth patterns into the digitakt and the force to send vocals and samples...

Do I

Attach op1 to midi hub then midi to digitakt, set op1 to recieve and digi to send, force to digitakt same midi info, then digitakt to mixer and interfaces to then computer for overbridge to ableton??

Am I totally overcomplicating this? Is it easier?

Another challenge is there aren't enough inputs on digitakt to connect both..

Please all suggestions are welcome and I'd like to say if you are taking the time to help me out I massively appreciate it thanks

submitted by /u/mejayandtheshmozmos
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7