Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I create my own keyboard sounds?
Staff
#1
0
0
How do I create my own keyboard sounds?

I have a Yamaha keyboard (not sure which one) and a MacBook Pro. I was told when I bought it that I could hook up a computer to it but I’ve never tried it. I’m not sure if when I hook it up I need some kind of software, or how to even get my keyboard to sound different. For the nearly two years I’ve had it, I’ve really only used it on the piano preset it comes with, but now I’m looking for a way to make more synthy sounds, but I’m completely clueless. Any advice?

Btw sorry if this isn’t the right place for this.

submitted by /u/FearofZdark
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 14
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 17
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
10-09-2026 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15