Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bitbox Micro vs Bitbox Mk2 question regarding Multi-Sampling.
Staff
#1
0
0
Bitbox Micro vs Bitbox Mk2 question regarding Multi-Sampling.

I asked this in a Eurorack FB group and got crickets so I'm hoping someone here will have some thoughts on this.

I'm looking at adding either the Micro or the Mk2 and it really irritates me that the Mk2 doesn't have a MIDI Out to support multi-sampling like the Micro does. I'd like to multi-sample over MIDI since I have access to a few classic synths as well as NI Komplete 12 UCE.

So my question is this. Since the Mk2 will multi-sample over CV & Gate would it be possible to route CV & Gate to a MIDI module and get the same functionality as the Micro?

submitted by /u/atomikplayboy
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Vinyl DJ 2026: Essential Gear for Perfec...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Stylophone Mini: Honey I Shrunk the Styl...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1