Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Volca Sample Vs Novation Circuit - for making big beat and filter house
Staff
#1
0
0
Volca Sample Vs Novation Circuit - for making big beat and filter house

I'm trying to create a setup dawless, and having synth and drum machine with integrated sequencer I can only use the pc for mix and master. I would like to try to produce something chemical brothers or early daft punk style, so using a lot of samples. I was looking for an inexpensive sampler so I found the famous volca sample, but after some research, also novation circuits intrigued me. is a groovebox and synth that can also play samples. what do you recommend? which instrument would be more suitable for the music I would like to make?

submitted by /u/Late_Cardiologist684
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mix Bus Plugins: Processors for Channel ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:45 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:51 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1