Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fan video about Moog Sirin
Staff
#1
0
0
Fan video about Moog Sirin

Fan video about Moog Sirin

I have always been fascinated with electronic music, synthesizers, and everything connected to that topic. More than a month ago I started learning motion design and decided to make a fan video about and analog synthesizer Moog Sirin. The decision about the topic I've chosen came pretty quickly because I'm a musician myself and was looking to buy this exact model.

I started from the mood board, where I was collecting everything that was inspiring me. My two sources of inspiration were Pinterest and Vimeo. I've chosen Miro.com as a mood board platform. I also made a quick research on some synth fan communities.

On the next step, I collected as many as possible references from which I could take some motion references. Then I tried to recreate those reference animations.

After the animation step was done, I started filling up my scene with 3d model and applying color schemes. Right now the video is 50% done. I still need to do texturing and lighting.

Overall, I've consumed tons of tutorials on motion and gained some knowledge about animation, keying, rotoscoping, color theory and etc.

Here are some gifs from my current progress on this video. Will be glad to have some critique on it!

​

​

https://reddit.com/link/nidbq6/video/gtwsv96lkm071/player

​

https://reddit.com/link/nidbq6/video/1il5z8zqkm071/player

submitted by /u/Sergey_sartr
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0