Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First hard synth: Korg minilogue XD module or Dreadbox Typhon?
Staff
#1
0
0
First hard synth: Korg minilogue XD module or Dreadbox Typhon?

Hey folks!

Looking to get my first hard synth. I'm not really a keys player, which is a big reason why both of these were attractive. I'm quite familiar with soft synths, and have been in working in the daw for about 5-6 years. Primary workflow I'm imagining with either of these will be mostly dedicated sound design sessions with either of these recording into the daw, and then doing dedicated resampling sessions with the output.

​

I know the XD does have 4 voice polyphony, so I understand that will be something that is lacking on the Typhon, but figured I'd get folks opinions either way Smile

submitted by /u/hronikbrent
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4