Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chorus pedal advice with a Prophet 5 rev4?
Staff
#1
0
0
Chorus pedal advice with a Prophet 5 rev4?

I'm a noob when it comes to pedals, so I was hoping the crowd could help me with what to do in my situation...

I've got a Prophet 5 rev4, and a Behringer X2442 mixer, and am looking to add chorus/spacial effects (I know the mixer has built-in chorus, but I think an external pedal could give it more ummph).

I'm looking at the Boss Dimension C DC-2W, but I've heard it doesn't play nicely with synths and I'd also need a re-amp box. Why is this, how does this work, and how would I connect it all up.

Also, do I actually need a re-amp given the X2442 has 4 aux sends and 4 aux returns, both with levels.

Again, sorry but I'm clueless here and not sure what the best way to proceed is.

submitted by /u/alfiedotwtf3
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Brooklyn Synth & Pedal Expo October 17-1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Teenage Engineering Opens Store In New Y...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0