Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Morphagene as First Oscillator
Staff
#1
0
0
Morphagene as First Oscillator

Would this be a bad move? It's definitely the one I want to fiddle with the most out of the videos I've seen. I also like the ALM Akemies Taiko. I really like electronic with acoustic or organic elements (either sampled or synthesized), and so the Mutable Instruments Elements sounds nice to me as well.

​

I could really use any tips going forward. Got a 6U 168hp case so I'm just watching videos non-stop right now.

submitted by /u/CheapBocPadsPls
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2