Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Newbie help Post-Punk pad beginner synth
Staff
#1
0
0
Newbie help Post-Punk pad beginner synth

Hey hoping someone can direct me to some synths to check out. I'm in a post punk band and teaching my girlfriend some key parts so I picked up a poly-800 cause I thought "80s, cool" BUT I can't get the sound I want. I want a thick deep pad sound. If anyone knows the band The Sound I'm basically going for that pad sound... Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Looking for something under 1000! Doesn't need a bunch of keys! Thanks in advance! Cheers.

submitted by /u/pbomb666
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:27 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1