Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
minilogue XD not appearing in Ableton 10
Staff
#1
0
0
minilogue XD not appearing in Ableton 10

Hi all, long time browser but first post in here. I've scoured google and can't seem to find any solutions, so I was hoping to maybe get some help.

As the title states, I have a minilogue xd that I'm trying to use in Ableton. I can get the audio from it just fine by using an external instrument device and routing the audio through channel one (where the minilogue is hooked up into my audio interface). What I'm looking to do is get the notes that I'm playing in MIDI into my DAW. When I go into the preferences menu and go to the MIDI sync, I can see my drum pad and APC are connected, but when I go to add the minilogue xd from a drop down menu, nothing appears saying Korg/Minilogue xd/anything else that would allow me to select it as a device.

From what I gather, the minilogue xd supports USB to MIDI and I have it connected to my PC via USB (it's reading it in my device manager list). I have all the necessary drivers up to date, the cables all work fine, and I've tried unplugging and plugging back in, as well as restarting my machine and another tip from the Korg forum that advised to disable an audio device if it's using the same port as my display port and still no dice.

If anyone has suggestions outside of what I tried, that would be awesome and I appreciate all of your help.

submitted by /u/Hoodie2Shoes
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The DMNO ON from UDO Audio
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sound Particles update Energy Panner 2 &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1