Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Favorite (creative) sequencer?
Staff
#1
0
0
Favorite (creative) sequencer?

Tl;Dr: What's your favorite software/hardware sequencer?

I've been frustrated using sequencers lately--mostly due to lack of flexibility (Megababy in Reaper, Novation SL MK3 seq).

Fwiw, I'll probably buy a Behringer 960 in the future but what I'd like in an ideal sequencer is:. --the ability to SKIP step, not just mute.
--ability to adjust length of note/gate (longer than one step) etc.
--the ability to rachet/retrig notes would be cool.

Ones I like: Bass Station II, Pocket Operator, some Euclidean sequencers in VCV.

Piano rolls are most feature rich but that tends to turn more visual/detail oriented rather than working from "farther out", if that makes sense. I haven't tried FL Studio or Ableton lately...

submitted by /u/jtn19120
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0