Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Multitrack mixer: Audio routing with usb return? Tascam Model 16 Soundcraft MTK
Staff
#1
0
0
Multitrack mixer: Audio routing with usb return? Tascam Model 16 Soundcraft MTK

Hi guys, since it‘s again quite some money, I wanted to be sure that I understand the possibilities of audio routing i/o correctly.

So Tascam Model 16 and Soundcraft MTK 12 have USB retourn and can be used as an interface. The signal will be recorded dry before EQ in Ableton. So when I have a synth plugged into a mixer channel, can I apply Ableton effects live and immediately send it back to the channel strip where I can colour the sound with the EQ and record it on the main stereo out?

Couldn’t even find a video on which somebody applied DAW effect live on the incoming signal from the mixer, so I just wanted to be sure that it works.

(Would be mindblowing for me at that point as well)

submitted by /u/Seri05
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Hands-On True-Stereo Algorithmic Reverb ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5