Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
'Weird filtering' on Skis I (Bastl)?
Staff
#1
0
0
'Weird filtering' on Skis I (Bastl)?

Hello

​

There are a lot of jumpers on the back of the Skis module by Bastl. They change the envelope length, the behavior of the envelope itself and ... there is one referred to in the manual as 'weird filtering'. However, when I put the jumper, I hear literally no difference in sound to when I don't have the jumper installed. Anyone else has experience with this module and this feature? I mean, it is not really important, as the module works like it should in the areas that matter (VCA and envelopes) but I was wondering, what that jumper does. I am definitely not deaf and also checked it out on my oscilloscope, but could not see or hear any difference in behavior compared to the other VCA in the module.

submitted by /u/christianmuseodark
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7