Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any suggested enhancements, add-ons, or gadgets to pair with a Korg Minilogue XD?
Staff
#1
0
0
Any suggested enhancements, add-ons, or gadgets to pair with a Korg Minilogue XD?

Hey guys! I just ordered my first synth! I’m so excited about it!

I’ve heard that adding a larger midi keyboard helps open up the instrument due to its limited keys, what else would be good?

IMPORTANT NOTE: (I’m kind of looking for a great controller that has like 61 keys and can split/layer stuff, or does that ability depend on your synth?).

Also, I know I can record one line with the keystep pro, then add over it. Anything like that with more keys? Smile Thank you!

submitted by /u/HeChoseUs33
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Casio Sessions returns for 2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ART Pro Audio reveal the RPC Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Voidscan Introduces Parasite Experimenta...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Shear Electronics Relic Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2