Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Generative Ambient on the Moog Matriarch
Staff
#1
0
0
Generative Ambient on the Moog Matriarch

I've recently been blown away by alot of these generative/ambient type jams with the Mother 32 that pop up on youtube.(see below for links.)

I'm wondering, could the same concept be appliccable to the Matriarch? Makes sense since they're in the same line of Moog's semi modular synths.

I'm pretty new to hardware modular and patching and it would be pretty awesome if I could recreate these types of sounds on my Matriarch.

A few eamples of the sound I'd like to recreate:

https://youtu.be/8ngnl8CDnfk

https://youtu.be/wLbwst1s4m4

https://youtu.be/E0VS01XACkQ

submitted by /u/Spiralicious_
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3