Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Studiologic SL73 Hard Case
Staff
#1
0
0
Studiologic SL73 Hard Case

Hi there,

I am planning to travel abroad with my SL73, and I am looking for a hard case. I have seen some mentions here and there that this keyboard can fit into a 61 keys case but no model or brand has been mentioned. I would appreciate it if any of you guys have any advise on what I can purchase.

submitted by /u/williamwion
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4