Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NTS-1 sequencing problem in Logic Pro
Staff
#1
0
0
NTS-1 sequencing problem in Logic Pro

So, I have managed to sort out all of the midi channel issues and the infamous 3.5mm midi adapter problem but I am having an issue when sequencing from Logic Pro using midi over USB.

Say i have a 16 beat sequence in Logic Pro and want to play rapid plucks with each note being triggered. The first time through every note is triggered, but then it starts to automatically hold each note. So if I had 16 beats of the same note, it would just sound like one long, continuous note rather than the rapid plucking I want.

I have tested this out on a keystep pro and don't have the same problem over 5-pin DIN. 16 beats at 120 bpm and every note sounds off like it should and I get the rapid plucking effect I want.

Any ideas if this is something that can be fixed?

submitted by /u/wokuspokus69
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0