Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Analog Lab V or 4?
Staff
#1
0
0
Analog Lab V or 4?

I'm curious what everyone's opinion on the state that Analog Lab is in. I have the ability to get analog lab 4 or AL5 for really cheap and I'm wondering which is more worthwhile? I've heard a few negative things about analog lab since they released version 4. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems like they've been slowly getting rid of presets (perhaps to make V Collection a more appealing purchase?) At the moment, I'm not interested in spending the extra money to get V Collection cause I've barely had any experience with synths; really I'm just interested in the sounds included with AL. With all this in mind, would you guys recommend ALV or AL4? Also if you have any other virtual instruments or synths with a cool collection of sounds for cheap, please let me know. Thanks!

submitted by /u/_ian_d
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0