Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question regarding Korg minilogue and sound modules
Staff
#1
0
0
Question regarding Korg minilogue and sound modules

Hello everyone! I had a quick question. So I currently own a minilogue that I love, and it has opened the door to obsession with hardware synths. To that I have been looking into sounds modules such as the Roland JU-6A, Roland JD-08, or Model D. And I have been looking into the Arturia keystep as a way to control those. But I wanted to know if my minilogue will be a good way of controlling those instead of buying a keystep? I do understand that I would be able to combine the sounds together by doing that, but would it also be possible to cut the vcos from the minilogue and just play whatever sound module is connected?

And if there is any other way to go about things I am open to recommendations!

Thank you all so much for the help!

submitted by /u/bennis15
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Best Rotary Mixers And Boutique Mixi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Harley Benton V30UK: Vintage 30 Limited ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1