Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yamaha RM1x Octave Buttons: Undocumented Feature?
Staff
#1
0
0
Yamaha RM1x Octave Buttons: Undocumented Feature?

RM1x power users, if you're out there...

If I'm not holding a note, the OCT+/- buttons do what you'd think.. raise or lower the register by one octave.

But if I am holding a note, one of the buttons bends the pitch and the other applies modulation. Which I think is a really neat feature, except when I want to hold a bass note while I transpose up to play a melody. Then I'd like to be able to use the octave buttons normally even if I am holding a note.

Thing is, I can't find anything online or in the manual about it, nor are there any menu options that look relevant. I believe I have ROM 1.12.

Anybody know if there's a "oct+/- expression" toggle somewhere?

submitted by /u/sf585
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15