Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Qu-Bit Data Bender issues
Staff
#1
0
0
Qu-Bit Data Bender issues

Hi! I just got a Data Bender and I think the module is faulty. When I turn the system on, sometimes there is no lights on the module, no sound can go through. Then, I mess with the buttons randomly and suddenly everything turns on, the lights/sound is back. Then I let it run, and it FREEZES. All the lights are on, but the buttons have no effect + no sound. Anyone has ever dealt with that issue? Seems like a firmware problem, but it’s so frustrating, the module is brand new.

It’s a possibility that I just don’t know how to use it properly! But I’m an experienced modular guy, and I can feel something is wrong.

Update: tried the firmware update, unsuccessfully. Can’t connect the module daisy via usb. ?

Update 2: I went back to the store and they sent back the module and ordered a new one

submitted by /u/ZeAudioDud
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6