Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I want to start with my first modular setup
Staff
#1
0
0
I want to start with my first modular setup

Hello synth lovers

I'm new to the modular world, that's why I'm asking you for help. I was struck by the ability of my volca bass to be able to sequence three different tracks, one for each oscillator. These VCO can also work in a single sequence of course (with sick detuning). I would like to develope a modular that has this characteristic of the volca bass but the versatility of a VCS3 (two VCA and two VCF and a spring reverb). To make everything work it would take a good sequencer with more steps than those of the volca. Can anyone help me in this venture? I don't even know which case I could use, and how much it could cost.

submitted by /u/Late_Cardiologist684
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundGhost release Orbit
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iDrumTune from RT60
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mix Bus Plugins: Processors for Channel ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2