Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Portable keyboard controller sequencer
Staff
#1
0
0
Portable keyboard controller sequencer

Hi guys! I work with a Novation SL MK3 and I'm super happy with it but now I need an extra keyboard controller for my trips. I'm wondering if there's something similar in the market, 25 keys or similar that I can carry easily on my bag, with a Sequencer included (not Arpeggiator). Thanks!

submitted by /u/Starshinegoddess
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:00 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polarity-MEQ, GRNi Lite, Lega Effect: Fr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:16 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5