Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What would be a great digital-sounding synth to pair with my Deepmind 12?
Staff
#1
0
0
What would be a great digital-sounding synth to pair with my Deepmind 12?

Do you know those cheesy-ass digital piano sounds from the 90s? Yeah, as a 90s kid those sounds touch my heart so deeply.

And while I love my Deepmind 12, the analog 80s era sound doesn't touch me as deeply as FM and digital synth sounds do. And recently I have been playing on a cover band, so sadly the Deepmind never feels versatile enough to replace my ROMpler.

I have been thinking that about getting my hands on something like the Opsix, Wavestate or Hydrasynth, I would have enough versatility to replace my ROMpler with the D12 + another synth.

Does enough have any recommendations? Right now what I feel like my Deepmind lacks the most are electric piano sounds (FM Rhodes) and digital-sounding trumpets. I'd rather go with one of Korg options as they fit my budget well.

submitted by /u/Malakyas
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15