Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lead tone help request
Staff
#1
0
0
Lead tone help request

Hi everyone I'm new to the world of synthesizers and recently I've been trying to recreate a tone that I completely fell in love with. I really can not figure out how to reproduce it, so I'm asking for an advice. I believe it is played on an ARP Odyssey but I'm not sure. The solo which uses the sound I'm referring to starts around 5:50 of this song

https://youtu.be/Yg_Ox9wJ4QI

Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/QuadroGiallo
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0