Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What’s a good budget rompler that’s also a good midi controller?
Staff
#1
0
0
What’s a good budget rompler that’s also a good midi controller?

In 2022, what’s a good new or used keyboard with 100s or 1000s of sounds onboard that is a competent midi controller? I think the MX was built for this but that was almost a decade ago and focused on Cubase. Does something like the Juno DS work well?

I want to add a 49 key or greater keyboard controller to my setup. I already have other non-keyboard controllers that can control the launching and navigation functions for Ableton Live. I don’t expect sequencing onboard. But ability to navigate software instruments would be nice, use with hardware like Korg NTS-1 or my iPad as sound module, or circuit Mk1; aftertouch would be nice. And then If I want to noodle in the den I just bring it down to the coffee table, plug a mobile speaker into the headphone jack, and pretend I’m David Bryan from Bon Jovi.

submitted by /u/Villiam01
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3