Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which Behringer synth should I get?
Staff
#1
0
0
Which Behringer synth should I get?

So I just got my bonus today and I've been hoping to get either the Neutron or the Model D.

This would be my first proper synth (I have the volcas currently)

For sound I play synthwave, so I really want that vintage 80s sound.

So with that in mind is one "better" than the other for a first analogue synth?

Please give reasons and I'll try answer any questions anyone has.

I would also consider other behringer clones at the same price (€310 on Thomann)

EDIT: Forgot to mention I have a Midi keyboard and Ableton so I could sequence and arp with those.

submitted by /u/LukeWatts85
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0