Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Yamaha Montage's Expression and sustain pedals don't work!
Staff
#1
0
0
My Yamaha Montage's Expression and sustain pedals don't work!

I have never had a problem with it until now, I unplugged and re-plugged a trs cable instead of a ts for the expression pedal cause I realized it wasn't working. Now the sustain does not even work! I unplugged both and re-plugged both, even trying the second expression pedal slot and still nothing.

When I plug it in though I get a mute sound because it was assigned to be a volume pedal and same thing for the other slot, it was meant to be used to control the super knob when I used two pedals and that just resets to the left position and does not change when I use the pedal. I tried powering it down and it didn't work, so I powered down the entire setup with the power strips and turned it back on and STILL the same issue.

I went in utility settings and I could not find anything to do with a sustain pedal option, I googled "Yamaha montage pedals not working" and nothing popped up that had to do with my issue. What the hell is going on I need help I have never had a problem I could not solve with my synths.

submitted by /u/Johnny_adi
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2