Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
questions about OSC sync, FM, and other things like AM
Staff
#1
0
0
questions about OSC sync, FM, and other things like AM

Okay, so I'm on my 4th year of messing around with synthisis, and I realize there is a lot that I have yet to learn, especially in the areas of syncing VCOs; the different types of sync and techniques used with the various methods used to generate/manipulate different waveforms.

I've had several VCOs come and go in my rack, but I've settled on 4 NE VCOs; Manis Iteritas, Basimilus Iteritas Alter, Loquelic Iteritas Percido, and Cursus Iteritas Percido. I've also have two of the WMD Legions on order.

The LIP and CIP both have dedicated sync inputs and are both obviously digital, whereas the Legions are analog and have dedicated FM inputs. So my first question is; will I have any issues syncing analog VCOs to digital, or vice versa?

Any advice, info, or educational resources would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Ignistheclown
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2