Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Standalone Piano Keyboard with MIDI Out?
Staff
#1
0
0
Standalone Piano Keyboard with MIDI Out?

Today I went out and tried to buy a decent piano keyboard that I could also use as a MIDI controller. I've been using a $15 CASIO keyboard I got from a yard sale for a while and I was long overdue for an upgrade.

Everywhere I looked, though, I couldn't find anything that had a MIDI out jack. At most, the keyboards had Bluetooth MIDI, which is fine, but I need a physical jack to work with my current setup.

Can anyone recommend a good option? I need something portable with a physical jack that'll also sound decent as a standalone E-piano. I'm hoping to spend less than $500, if that's realistic.

submitted by /u/drone_bandit
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
music2me: Online Music School with Live ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:14 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4