Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Synth/sampler/drum machine sequencing question.
Staff
#1
0
0
Synth/sampler/drum machine sequencing question.

I've been collecting used hardware about a year now and was wondering if I've got it all setup efficiently.

I'm attempting to sequence everything with a Korg SQ-64 and I might be too stupid to hook this up correctly.

Korg Volca Drum, Yamaha FB-01, and a Yamaha SU200 are the main pieces I'm trying to get playing with each other.

Throw in a PO-16 Factory and a Yamaha EMT-10 attached to a Midi keyboard.

Is there a recommended hierarchy for these machines or should I keep fiddling about with it?

I'm thinking I should just invest in Ableton.

submitted by /u/zombierobot
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2