Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help! Can I trust these ebay auctions on Minilogue xd?
Staff
#1
0
0
Help! Can I trust these ebay auctions on Minilogue xd?

Hey guys, I want to buy myself a Minilogue xd, however it is not available at the moment in my country Poland). I started to look into possibilities to buy it from some other country and I have encountered these teo auctions on ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265951228291

https://www.ebay.com/itm/394248416237

It says that the product is brand-new. It comes with japanese adapter, but I think I will be able to buy AC adapter of my country type without a problem.

What do you guys think? It is pretty cheap for a brand-new and the shipment is free of charge (however there are some import taxes).

Would you trust to buy this stuff from ebay, or maybe you have some experience with buying synths from Japan? Where's the catch?

submitted by /u/Qubota
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7